ParraConnect is about connecting with people to develop new digital initiatives. It’s about working with the community to gather ideas that foster innovation, connectivity and accessibility in order to develop cutting-edge technologies – and turn them into reality.
If you have an idea that contributes to these goals, we encourage you to share it with us. If you’re idea contributes to Council’s goal of becoming a connected and smart City, we are ready and willing to work with you to bring this idea into fruition.
You will need to provide a Business Case for your idea which includes an Executive Summary. Submissions must address the following areas:
- What is being proposed?
- What technologies are anticipated to be used? (Proprietary or open)
- How will it work?
- What are the benefits? (Community, social, commercial and/or government)
- What is the uniqueness of this initiative? Has it been tried before in Australia or anywhere in the world?
- What are the anticipated:
- Operating costs
- Investment costs (if any)
- Profit/profit shares
Applicants are encouraged to attach any relevant material including brochures, website addresses, clips, case studies, blogs and/or industry opinion.